Thursday, January 9, 2020

Blog post 1



Background 

My name is Vishist Jain. I’m a senior and majoring in Architectural engineering with a digital building concentration. I recently completed my COOP at the Philadelphia street department. I worked as an engineering intern under the design team of the transportation sector.

Expectation

I plan to use this class as a resource to know more about information technology and how the world is adapting it.

Evernote

I found the 3d printer Evernote post quite fascinating as belonging to the construction design major, I believe the 3d printer construction could be the next big thing as its quite efficient in terms of money, time and wastage. 

Intelligent Building 

The innovative building created with technology delivering with efficiency 



No comments: