Thursday, January 9, 2020

Brian Huynh - About

My name is Brian Huynh, group B. I am in my fourth year of Drexel. The relevant knowledge I have is working in Revit and AutoCAD to design electrical systems and electrical work during my co-op. My expectations for this class is to have a better understanding of what intelligent building really is.

The most interesting evernote note I found was a sensor called "Wyze Sense Sensors". The main focus of these sensors are to notify the owner whether a door, window, or any opening has opened. Although these are good for notifications, they are not meant to be a security system. It is affordable and good for its price.

My initial definition of an intelligent building is a building that has its systems integrated together well and has a low carbon footprint.

No comments: